Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Coverage – SEA & Australia
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
To build, manage, maintain and strengthen the business relationships with corporate clients and commodity focused clients based in Singapore and SEA region through understanding the clients requirements and proposing suitable solutions/ products and services to clients and through close collaboration with other teams such as Products and Credit partners, Treasury, etc. to achieve target revenues on a sustainable basis
~Client Relationship Management
• Identify new clients which meet the bank’s standards and on-board them with the view of building the relationship as part of the bank’s portfolio.
• Manage the daily interaction with existing clients and provide superior service to meet client’s needs and beyond.
• Identify early warning signals and take remedial action to mitigate any credit risk in the
Portfolio. Ensure that any temporary overdraft or excess over limit are regularised within a
reasonable time. Ensure that the Bank is in possession of all required facility documents duly
executed by the client.
• Initiate prospects and assess opportunities for an assigned portfolio of corporate relationships
• Work closely with Representative Offices, Branches and Head Office to generate business
opportunities and enhance network business
• Cross sell various products of bank's portfolio such as corporate finance, project and
structured finance, transaction services, debt markets, treasury and Islamic banking products to existing client accounts, based on the requirements of the client, in order to contribute to the increase in product penetration and wallet share of the existing clients.
• Develop a close working relationship with all departments/ sub-departments including
Product partners (Debt Markets, Global Transaction Services, Islamic Banking, Corporate
Finance, and Treasury & Global Markets) and Credit in order to contribute to cross selling opportunities.
Client and Market Analysis
• Conduct analysis on clients’ financial health and needs as well as their industries/ markets
on regular basis in order to identify lending, selling, and cross-selling opportunities and
improve bank’s profitability.
• Collect credit request and documents from the clients and conduct initial analysis, acquiring
and evaluating new accounts, structuring credit facilities, performing credit assessment of
financial statements, cash flow projections, periodic credit reviews of the existing accounts
and loan documentation.
• Prepare credit memoranda and other information relevant for the credit application package
of new credit applications, annual reviews and ad-hoc applications.
• Ensure the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained by reviewing proposals and
identifying and assessing all risks inherent in credit exposures.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices
taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost
reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and
instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
MIS and Reports
• Prepare reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet the department’s and Bank’s
requirements, policies and standards.