- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 04 oct. 17
Senior Software Engineer
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Job Function: Financial Markets Solutions Delivery
Technology is at the heart of our bank and underpins all our business activities. The Information, Technology and Operations (ITO) function is responsible for the banking operations, systems development and technology infrastructure which underpin the Bank's client services. ITO defines and implements the Bank's digital and innovation agenda.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of The Front Office Collateral, Bonds and Repo software development team to deliver a Tactical and a strategic Legal Documentation System for Financial Markets. TCDS is the existing Tactical Contract Documentation System used to capture and distribute the Legal Data for the new Regulatory Collateral Agreements and Custodian Agreements in accordance with regulatory requirements. The system supports FM's Legal documentation team (FMC) as a tool used to capture ISDA and CSA's for Initial and Variation margin agreements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Design and implement the server side components and UI, integrate with other systems, and translate business requirements into a flexible domain model
* Take responsibility for the system component design and build, ensuring application release quality
* Develop automated unit and integration tests and testing tools to ensure maximum code quality
* Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders, infrastructure and support groups
* Adhere to SCB development practices and coding standards
* Manage application handover to global production support teams
* Maintain and enhance the code base
* Advocate delivery excellence, ensuring application release quality
* Hands-on experiences on Handling releases, impact analyze, data analysis and coordinate with downstream systems
* Designing, planning and managing the data migration processes
* Perform source system data, manage source to target data mapping, migration and testing different system's data and creating requirement report
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills & Experience
* Hands on experience building Legal Documentation systems for ISDA's, CSA's, GMRA, GMSLA's
* At least 10 years Software development experience
* At least 7 years' software development experience using multi-tier (App/Web/Database) server architecture in Banking, Financial services.
* At least 7 years of experience on Microsoft technologies like Classic ASP, EXCEL, VBA, VB component, IIS
* At least 3 years of experience on .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net
* Must have solid SQL Server database knowledge - like writing complex queries/stored procedures/triggers/functions to handle large volume of data. Have knowledge in database performance tuning
* Knowledge in Control-M and writing batch file (DOS) to handle job
* Must have a working knowledge of the design of scalable, high availability, distributed architectures including three tier and n tier
* Understanding and proven track record of delivering software through the complete development lifecycle using agile development methodologies
* Knowledge of all aspects of software design and development including experience with OO design principles, architectural patterns, and best practices.
* Experience with and passion for Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with business representatives.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative
* Confidence to challenge the status quo and provide alternative solutions
* Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics
* Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities
* Dependable experienced developer able to take ownership and leadership of tasks and drive them personally to successful delivery
* Passionate and motivated by delivering high quality and successful solutions
* Ability to speak clearly, confidently and listen carefully
Desirable (Not Essential)
* Experience with collateral optimization and understanding of collateral management and pricing of collateral / margin
* Strong general knowledge of banking business systems and a deep understanding of margin call processing from front to back office systems
* Microsoft certified professional
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 October 2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.