- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 oct. 17
Senior Software Engineer C++
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.FM eTrading has defined an exciting strategy and aggressive multi-year year product roadmap. The Financial Markets eTrading system developments team is a specialist team of individuals hired to design, develop and enhance proprietary systems that will differentiate the bank in its core markets. eTrading systems are aimed at numerous customer markets including:- external customers via the internet, sophisticated customers via API/point-to-point connectivity, internal users trading on behalf of customers around the globe and finally connectivity into multi-dealer platforms.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part a large multi-asset eTrading trading system development team that is distributed between Singapore and London. A successful candidate is expected to:
A successful candidate is expected to:
* Design, build and implement low latency systems in our eTrading platform.
* Work with teams spread across infrastructure, product development, support, test, and the front office
* Participate in eTrading product requirements gathering
* Participate in the development of all aspects of product delivery including design documents, functional specifications, and component build
* Make contributions to the evolving architecture;
* Conduct issue and risk identification, management and resolution
Key Roles and Responsibilities
This is a key role which will play pivotal role in the development.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES:
* Take responsibility for the system component design and build
* Ensure developed code is fully tested through automated unit tests
* Build relationships with key stakeholders
* Adhere to SCB development practices
* Manage application support handover to global teams
* Maintain and enhance the code base after project go-live
* Build relationships with fellow developments managers inside/outside FM, Infrastructure units etc.
* Advocate delivery excellence, ensuring application release quality
Qualifications and Skills
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* Must have experience in building low latency, high throughput, highly resilient algorithmic trading applications
* Must have experience in building multi-site enabled co-located systems
* Must have in-depth knowledge of FX products, pricing, connectivity, execution algorithms and real time risk management
* Must have excellent current C++ Skills, thorough working knowledge of the STL, experience of the Boost libraries is highly desirable
* Must have an excellent grasp of multi threaded, low latency, high throughput development in C++ under UNIX
* Must have a working knowledge of the design of scalable, high availability, supportable distributed architectures including three tier and n tier
* Must have an excellent grasp of messaging and communication protocols including point-to-point (TCP), and RPC's including reliable and guaranteed messaging delivery policies, familiarity with Middleware messaging frameworks ideally Solace.
* Cognizant of architecture and heuristics for the dissemination of market data and other real-time information.
* Knowledge of all aspects of software design and development including the judicious use of domain specific languages and code generation techniques
* Working understanding of SQL and simple DDL operations
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with business representatives.
Desirable but not essential as training will be given.
* Good understanding of price discovery of other fixed income products such as CDS, IRS, and Bonds
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.