Senior Specialist, Distribution Sales Support
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
1. Channel Compensation Administer the FA & Fusion channel Compensation to ensure on time and accurate payments 2. Financing Programs for FP Channel Execution of Financing Packages in accordance to Terms and Conditions approved by management 3. Projects Assist in the end-to-end process related to Distribution Operations including the submission of business requirements, review of function specifications
The AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 166,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 64 countries.
AXA is the number 1 Global Insurance Brand for the 9th year running, and is also the number 1 insurance company in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
1. Channel Compensation
- Administer the FA & Fusion channel Compensation to ensure on time and accurate payments
- Identify opportunities for automation of processes
- Key touch-point for internal and external customers’ enquiries on FA & Fusion compensation related matters
- Assist in reporting of taxable income for FPs to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
2. Financing Programs for FP Channel
- Execution of Financing Packages in accordance to Terms and Conditions approved by management
- Ensure the validation of the financing packages is accurate
- Communicate to stakeholders including but not limited to agency leaders, business partners and management to ensure they are kept abreast of relevant information
- Assist in the end-to-end process related to Distribution Operations including the submission of business requirements, review of function specifications
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing and execution of Implementation Plan to ensure that process and system changes are in accordance to business needs
- Deliver on adhoc projects when assigned
Successful qualifier of this mission:
- Diploma and above
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in insurance related industry preferred.
- Meticulous and organize.
- Experience and aptitude for dealing with people, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player and ability to work independently.
- Resourceful and possess good problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Words, Powerpoints. Proficiency in Macro will be added advantage.
- Able to work effectively under pressure with tight timeline
Please send us your updated resume to email@example.com
As we are continuously looking for great talents like you, do share AXA career opportunities with other talents! Link for our website is https://www.axa.com.sg/about-axa/careers
To all recruitment agencies AXA ONLY accept resumes from appointed agency under our Preferred Supplier List. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AXA employees, any AXA entities or company location. AXA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.