- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 20 oct. 17
Senior System Specialist
Senior System Specialist1. Design and deliver robust, scalable, cost effective infrastructure solutions to meet business requirements
2. Identify and schedule projects to take advantage of technical opportunities and solve business issues
3. Ensure that effective system performance/capacity monitoring is in place for all critical business applications
4. Architect solutions and platforms to work across diverse workloads
5. Conduct proof-of-concepts and reviews of new platform technologies and participate in the selection and building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure.
6. Create a multiplier effect; design compliance and security measures that work out of the box for new and existing teams
7. Develop and improve tools for provisioning and CI/CD including full automated testing and release management
8. Develop strategies in conjunction with Operation and Development team initiatives including containerization, auto-scaling and self-healing systems
9. Develop secure, automated standards and documents using configuration management tools in a multi-cloud, multi-tenant environment.
10. Improve server and application provisioning automation, developing new, and sustaining existing capabilities, using automated configuration management frameworks and Infrastructure-as-code.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. 10 years' System Administration experience in a large-scale, multi-OS (Linux/Windows), high-availability environments
3. 5+ years' experience in test driven software development, demonstrating high-level programming capability in languages
4. Strong track record of building and maintaining large enterprise production systems on cloud infrastructure in a variety of distributed environments and familiarity interacting with the APIs.
5. Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts and familiar with basic networking concepts: switching, routing, OSI network layers, firewalls, load-balancing at various layers, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, AD, LDAP, VPN
6. Strong understanding of containerization & orchestration, auto-scaling and self-healing systems.
7. Managing internal / external relationships as a technical subject matter expert
8. Strong Influencing skills - Ability to make things happen when not in a position of direct control.
9. Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
10. Have a quality mind-set with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
1. Exceptional written skills are required for solution documentation creation for both technical and non-technical material.
2. Able to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
3. Knowledge on Project and resource management
4. Experience in the implementation and application of ITIL processes