Senior Vice President Business Management - Global Payments and Cash Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President Business Management.
In this role, you will
- Plan and drive growth for the cash management team in business management capacity through engagement with Head of cash management Singapore and other heads in markets and Stakeholders
- Develop suitable strategies and plan initiatives required to grow the business in Singapore and Asian regions in engagement with Management Committee and Country Cash Management Heads
- Business Management's focal point as an extension of the Singapore Cash Management office.
- Drives and develops cash management understanding of how internal and external challenges will impact the demand for cash management services and revenue
- Drives enablement of cash management target operating model and initiatives in engagement with country cash management and Global Business stakeholders.
- Drives teamwork and communication across Cash Management team across the Asian Region.
- Enhances communication between regional and country stakeholders.
- Ensures appropriate internal controls.
- Suitably leverage Business Analytics platform to drive enhanced business performance effectiveness.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong work experience in preferably a bank
- Proven background in managing system development life cycles and multi team deliveries
- Strong project management skills and experience of working across geographies
- Understanding of transaction banking business and products is key
- Business management expertise required.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and across geographies.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in use of Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009QXZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited