Senior eFX Java Developer - Banking - PERM
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Our client is a tier-1 financial services institution who is looking to hire an exceptional Senior eFX Java Developer who will be responsible for the design and development of the applications for trading desks.
- Working closely with sales and trading desk to gather requirements and work on high quality applications for the trading platforms
- Contributing to technical and architectural discussions with front office users
- Hands-on design and development of high quality systems
- Constantly embrancing emerging technologies
- Promotes a Test Driven Development approach where applicable
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with global teams and managing senior stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
- 7+ years of hands-on development in Core Java Development
- Significant experience working close with traders and developing sophisticated trading tools in a fast-paced front office business environment
- Strong domain knowledge of FX, Rates, and Equities
- Hands on design, architecture and code optimization experience are a must.
- Solid exposure in an Agile environment, and familiarity with TDD/BDD/Continuous Integration
- Sound knowledge of application design an architecture
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
Please note that these roles are relevant to candidates who are currently based in Singapore with rights to work in Singapore.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Registration No: R1550972
EA License No: 11C5502