Service Quality Support Officer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 15 janv. 18
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– provide overall support to the business project manager community in helping them navigate the requirements of the bank-wide Program Management Framework (PMF) standards & tools (e.g. new PPM tool, formerly eXtract / SAP / Approval process);
– monitor and maintain the repository for Performance, Monthly dashboards
– coordinate the WM APAC colleagues to ensure all outsourcing arrangement inventory is up-to-date at all stages
– help to manage the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of the WM APAC business with other parts of UBS, incl. the monitoring of costs and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
– support the preparation of materials and minutes for various decision bodies / committees and ensure follow-up on action items (incl. e.g. the WM APAC OC, WM IEO Board etc);
– coordinate and quality-check materials from a wide range of business partners / stakeholders;
– provide support for ad hoc requests by senior management (e.g. presentations, updates, reviews, projects);
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Asia Pacific (WM APAC) Operating Office, to support the Outsourcing agenda.
As a Support Officer, you support the implementation of our business strategy in various aspects, with a focus on RTB Outsourcing governance and change management.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– 3-4 years' experience with general risk management, preferably for wealth management / private banking
– a good understanding of change management
– solid PMO skills
– understanding of HKMA, MAS outsourcing regulatory guidelines is a plus
– the ability to work closely with other team members and business partners
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing situations, technology and business needs (you're smart and flexible)
– an analytic thinker with the ability to communicate clearly
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.