- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 oct. 17
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable systems? Do you have a drive to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- drive and review technical and architectural design of global components and solutions
- collaborate across cross divisions and cross locations IT teams in building software components
- work closely with offshore scrum team in project development phase, review the quality of their deliverables
- investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and global teams to help maintaining a stable production environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- You will be working in APAC WM Total Wealth Advice team based in Hong Kong; working with local and offshore developers to deliver IT solutions. The team is part of the global Total Wealth Advice team in CH.
Your experience and skills
– 10+ years of experience in Java technology, database systems and Unix/Linux environment with experience in financial institution
– strong communication skills and be able to coordinate technical discussion and activities with global and offshore teams
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– self-initiative and comfortable working independently even in difficult situations
– a team player with positive attitude to build trusted working relationship with global and offshore teams
– have strong sense in how to build high quality and robust IT solutions.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.