Software Developer (Java, AngularJS), Associate
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- J.P. Morgan
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Software Developer (Java, AngularJS), Associate
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Individual contributor along with leading the development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Demonstrated analytical techniques and ability to make recommendations to technical and program leadership to improve the product, process or technology and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strengthen the software delivery process based on the Agile principles. This includes: Scrum, Business Driven Development (BDD), Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Collaborate with other technical and operational groups across multiple regions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Extensive experience in Java and Spring and other frameworks
- Solid understanding of REST API design and development
- Experience with development of Web Services and Middleware using Java and Spring Boot or Cloud Frameworks.
- Experience in Mule ESB
- Experience with JDBC/JPBA frameworks such as Hibernate or MyBatis.
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra, and tools such as Apache Spark.
- Experience with messaging and integration frameworks like JMS, AMQP, MQ, Kafka
- Experience developing in AngularJS, JQuery, or other Web frameworks
- Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web applications
- Experience with Unix Internals & Shell Scripting
- Experience developing with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito
- Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools - GIT, Jenkins, NPM, and Maven.
- Helpful to have experience in R programming, Hadoop, Python.
- Knowledge of application security areas: authorization, authentication, encryption
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.