Software Integration Architect
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 18 janv. 18
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you passionate about application architectural design & implementation? Are you able to lead onshore and offshore development team effectively? Are you also hands on enough on development tasks, if required? We are looking for someone to:
- focus on integrating newly developed software into our existing application landscape (e.g., with upstream / downstream data sources, application across different platforms including java-based, web-based & mobile based, application used internally & externally)
- perform application design & produce architecture design document
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the APAC Channels & Workbenches Development team based in Hong Kong; working with local & global developers, and business across APAC and Switzerland.
Your experience and skills
- 10+ years of development experience on Java programing, databases and Linux; preferably with project experience in eBanking or Mobile Banking
- experience in application development process in enterprise environment (testing, continuous integration, release process);
- strong communication skills, able to manage development teams & stakeholders onshore & offshore
- a passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space
- a team player who is energetic with positive / can-do attitude
- self-motivated and proactive
- quality driven with high standard of technical architectural integrity
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.