- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 13 déc. 17
Sourcing Support Specialist (6 months contract)
Sourcing Support Specialist (6 months contract)About OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Assist sourcing manager in the management and execution of activities relating to the sourcing of products and services for the Group. This includes initial data gathering and support in spend analysis, following up with vendors on submission of RFPs, documentations and initial review and consolidation of submissions from vendor.
- Ensure complete documentation is received and filed accordingly.
- Track and report cost savings and generate management reports.
What you bring
- Minimum Diploma
- 5 years' experience in providing administration support to sourcing/procurement function
- Experience in a financial services institution preferred.