Specialist - FCC - Retail
- SGD120000.00 - SGD160000.00 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
This is a great opporunity to join a Tier 1 bank as an FCC Specialist providing advisory support to the Retail business.
- Act as trusted advisor to the Retail Banking business.
- Support the Client Data Remediation Project team through the implementation phase, as well as deal with issues that arise out of project implementation activities.
- Provide support to Country and Regional offices, and Retail Clients sub-segments, Operations, Technology or the Compliance function in managing the change due to the Retail Banking Individual Clients' Data Remediation Project.
- Offer subject matter expertise, drawing on FCC networks, professional qualifications and experience.
- Ensure effective escalation within the Bank.
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the business area and its operations under coverage.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930