Specialist Portfolio Services (Derivatives Ops)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
As the Specialist at Portfolio Services, Derivatives Ops team, you are primarily responsible for the administration and settlement of all derivative trades post execution.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Daily processing of all Exchange Traded and OTC instruments.
- Investigating and resolving all breaks with our counterparties and custodians in a timely manner.
- Setting up new accounts with our clearing agent, custodians and broker counterparties for trading and collateral purposes.
- Management of margin and collateral processes internally and externally including dispute resolution.
- Managing all electronic confirmation applications – DTCC and Swapswire.
- Collaborating with the team to improve existing processes and minimise risk.
- Collaborating with other team members in creating an organised structure of record-keeping and issue tracking.
- Monitoring counterparty performance and involved in periodic review meetings.
- Building good working relationships with internal departments.
- Assist internal stakeholders in reviewing and follow-up of ISDA and CSA during negotiation phase
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Degree graduate who have a keen interest in derivative instruments and complex investment products.
- Enjoy working with numbers and loves thinking out of the box
- Ability to learn functions quickly and apply new knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, self-starting with a positive outlook.
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team and service oriented.
- Loves working towards tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting requirements
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply