- SGD 8500/month + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 23 nov. 17
Sr. Operations Manager
AUM +2b USD hedge fund with multi-strategy investment approach is currently seeking to hire a senior funds operation profiles as a part of their expansion plan.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to the following are :
Reviewer function for daily deliverables and preparer for more complex deliverables
- Trade processing, trade settlements and trade matching
- Trade booking and liaise with related parties
- Cash management
- Perform cash reconciliation, trade reconciliation & position reconciliation
- Coordinate with other teams for document review and comments
- Review work and coordinate with external service providers
- Prepare AUM and other regulatory reports
- Participate in new product development and fund setup process
- Provide break reports to fund managers in case of trade/position discrepancies
- Adhoc tasks
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or related disciplines with CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent is preferred.
- Min 7 years' of practical experience in a hedge fund or fund services firm .
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and can-do attitude.
- Strong coordinator & team player.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
You may also send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.