- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 12 juil. 18
Sr. Solaris Administrator (Contract)
Our international banking client is looking for a Sr. Solaris Administrator (Contract) to join the Singapore team.
- SME role to help with Server migrations
- Incident Handling and recovery experience
- Change coordination and implementation experience
- Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis.
- Audit, Risk, Governance and Control engagement.
- Operational Risk Management.
- Security management and Vulnerability resolution.
- Business continuity management.
- Transition to service.
- Technical reviews & tools assessment.
- Performance/stability reviews/improvements.
- Service Improvement Plans.
- Prioritize work to successfully deliver service in a diverse environment.
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and/or efficiency, and own through to implementation.
- Drive Delivery/Engineering teams to provide fit-for-purpose solutions as required.
- Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures.
The MUST haves for the role are:
• Solaris and Linux
• Veritas Cluster Server
• Scripting (Shell, Python or Perl)
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D