- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 18 oct. 17
System Analyst - Payments
System Analyst - Payments• Undertake Business-As-Usual responsibilities in supporting payment systems
• Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for Cash Management and Payment systems.
• Work with cross functional teams to identify and resolve root cause of a problem.
• Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
• Manage the BAU Software Release cycles.
• Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity exercises
• Provide on-call support and afterhours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
• Perform system review and propose improvement and prevention measures on current systems.
• Have a quality mind-set with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
• 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in either of the Cash Management domain-related systems (Remittance, Corporate Internet or GIRO Clearing Systems)
• Technical Knowledge in SWIFT, and Java Development/Hadoop is preferred.
• Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player
• Must be technically competent to provide technical advice to the team and to be involved in minor software changes occasionally.
• Experience in performing root cause analysis of production problems and provide quick service recovery if required.
• Experience in managing Software Release cycle.
• Essential to have a can do attitude to work under multi-tasking environment.
• Strong understanding in banking and back-office operations related to Cash Management and Payment
• Good Communication Skills.