Tax Director and VP - APAC
- Competitive Package
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- T+O+M , Numéro de Licence EA : 10C4170
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
A reputable global bank is currently seeking to hire an experienced Tax Director and a VP. The individual will join the Singapore office, and will support the Global Tax team from Singapore. Key Skills: Tax Advisory, Tax Compliance, Singapore Tax, Refinancing, Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to provide tax support from a Group level
- Effectively manage tax risk, tax advisory and transfer pricing
- Monitor regional tax developments that may impact the business – inform key stakeholders accordingly
- Support Global Tax Head on ad hoc projects if need be
- Ensure strong internal understanding and compliance so as to minimize tax risks
- Develop relationships with external advisors and firms within the industry
- Ensure Tax liabilites are accurante and report in compliance with relevant legislation and standards
- Provide training and educate on tax matters
- Strong knowledge of Tax compliance including accounting Tax
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience within Tax
- Business Degree along with a relevant Accounting or Tax qualification such as ACA, ATT or CTA etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful, proactive, self-driven, self-motivated and passionate about Tax
- Have hands-on team management experience
If you hold relevant working experience and are interested to explore this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills: Tax Advisory, Tax Compliance, Singapore Tax, Refinancing, Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing.