- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Technical Lead (OSPL)
Technical Lead (OSPL)- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other Implementation Team members to ensure the successful delivery of implementation of software applications.
- Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation by advising on timeline and effort for technical work.
- Provide realistic estimates for Level of Effort and Statements of Work.
- Work with delivery team to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements.
- Champion efforts behind standardization of processes and strategies that would enable high quality and effective delivery.
- Own the development & deployment lifecycle and responsibility for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Responsible for streamlining development and providing leadership to the entire delivery team.
- Ensure a seamless handover to support.
- Direct, monitor and assign work to those on the team. Provide technical work guidance or mentoring.
- Preferably with Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology related degree.
- Preferably good knowledge of Treasury / Securities business
- Experienced with client facing support.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage deliverables of vendors
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results within project driven timelines.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team in a cross cultural environment
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic about customer and team success
- Ability to work under pressure