- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 01 févr. 18
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
60,000 - 80,000 USDFinancial Services, Fintech, Risk Management, Compliance, Finance, Audit Solutions, Location - Singapore
We're currently working with a leading Financial Services provider based in Singapore, who are currently seeking a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant. In this role you aim to address the key technical challenges generated during the sales process. These challenges vary from maintaining the internal infrastructure and product demo environments to identifying client's needs, RFP/RFI's, presentations, product demonstrations and proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements. As a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, you work closely with the Sales team and Functional Pre-Sales consultants, where you provide technical support on delivering a tailored sales experience to the customer.
- Via direct communication with prospective and existing clients, collaborate with the sales executives to gain an in-depth understanding of customers' technical requirements.
- Accurately articulate our value proposition throughout all steps in the sales process.
- Completing the technical aspects of RFI/RFPs
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and proof of concepts on prospect sites.
- Working with sales to ensure the closure of the sales process.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or higher
- Expertise with MS SQL Server or other RDBMS systems
- Expertise with SQL Server BI Tools (SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services)
- Financial industry experience
- Expertise with Hyper-V virtualization technology
- International exposure
This role will offer a talented and experienced pre-sales associate the chance to develop their career with a leading financial software information provider based in Singapore. Candidates applying for the role should be entrepreneurial in nature, hard-working, and initiative driven.
If interested, please send me an up to date copy of your CV.
To apply please send a word copy of your resume to;