Temenos T24 Software Engineer Banking Technology
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- J.P. Morgan
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Temenos T24 Software Engineer Banking Technology
As part of an agile feature technical team, the candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Work directly with product owner to define functional and technical design specification from business requirements of varying level of details.
- Ownership and accountability to deliver quality throughout the development life-cycle.
- Design, Solution, Build, and Unit Test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop knowledge of the iDDA application (JPMC's implementation of T24) and specialize in core functional areas.
- Adhere to high-quality development standards and guidelines, while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Identify regression impacts of related functional changes through thorough reviews and ensure that such impacts are disclosed to the impacted teams.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Need to work in UK shift timings
- Knowledge of T24 is mandatory - demonstrable experience in jBASE development on LINUX/UNIX platform.
- Knowledge of T24 components - T24 Browser, TAFJ TCServer, jDLS, Temenos Web Servers (TWS).
- Good understanding of T24 architecture including integration capabilities.
- Good understanding of wholesale banking domain.
- Excellent working knowledge of Temenos T24 (R13 & above) Application - particularly Interest and Tax Processing, Account Migration, GL Accounting and Reporting, Delivery, Close of Business Processing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in T24 implementations with at least two implementations with a wholesale banking client.
- Manual and Automated Testing experience
- Experience in T24 performance fine tuning activities / projects is preferred.
- BSc. in Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent communication skills and dealing with multiple distributed teams.
- A self-starter who can adapt and respond effectively to changing requirements and priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of JAVA, Oracle SQL and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience of T24 Integration Framework
- Recent experience of working in an Agile team.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and test design techniques and analytical skills to ensure functional condition coverage is exhaustive.
- ISEB\ISTQB Advanced Level Qualified Software testing accredited or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of building test data for complex business rule driven application based on condition analysis.
Software Engineer with excellent working knowledge of Temenos T24 (release R13 & above) Application - particularly SWIFT PAYMENTS, INTEREST, TAX, SWEEPS, DELIVERY, ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING.
- Strong experience of UNIX/LINUX, Oracle Database, Temenos Web Services (TWS), TAFC and tcserver.
- Good domain knowledge of banking sector application, especially Swift Payments and Treasury orientated including Core Accounting, Statement, Interest, Tax and Liquidity banking products.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran