Trade Finance Operations, Officer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 94C3609
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
This is a newly created headcount due to the team's expansion plan.
about the company
Our client is one of the boutique foreign banks in Singapore. They are well known for work life balance and equal opportunities.
about the job
Your daily responsibilities includes:
- Ensure smooth daily operational flow and error free processing of trade finance transactions in line with the Bank's policies and International standards.
- Ensuring that transactions are within approved utilization arrangements and ensuring prompt processing within agreed service levels.
- Checking of import/export documents as per UCP/ISBP and LC terms
- Ensure that transactions occur within Westpac policy and that all activities occur within local and international legislative and compliance standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of changing requirements and processes introduced by internal and external agencies.
- Be prepared to work on shifts and Singapore public holidays to support regional Trade Centres.
skills and experience required
- Possesses a Diploma/Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Economics from reputable institution
- Good knowledge of trade finance such as UCP 600.
- Is meticulous and able to multi-task
- Good analytical skills and skilled in Microsoft applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
- Strong team player with integrity, initiative and resourcesfulness to work independently.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )