- Not Specified
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 27 sept. 17 2017-09-27
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
- Assist traders with pre-trade checks including confirmation of our derivative positions, current cash balances, and bond settlement locations.
- Monitor existing positions and coordinate execution with traders and portfolio managers.
- Perform post-trade functions including confirmation and allocation to brokers both manually and through electronic platforms.
- Execute daily cash and position reconciliations.
- Work with our custodians to ensure settlement of trades and communicate with our counterparties to resolve any discrepancies.
- Confirm and clear eligible IRS and CDS derivative positions.
- Track currency hedges or trading needs of other EV departments.
- Assist with reporting under Dodd Frank and EMIR, as well as confirm compliance with local market regulations.
- Other department projects and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience.
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail.
- High level of efficiency and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Demonstrated quantitative aptitude.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts through coursework or job experience.
- Long and flexible hours dependent on liquidity of relevant markets.
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110