Treasury Markets - Credit Investment Manager
- SGD 170,000 - SGD 200,000
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Our client, a Global Corporate and Investment Banking group, currently have this urgent vacancy within their Treasury Markets Credit Team . The responsibilities range from deciding on Investments and Revenue Generation to Portfolio Management of the Treasury Markets Credit Investment Assets. The job also involves working with local IMs on Credit Investment strategies and spearheading the purchase and sale of their Corporate Bond Investments to meet Budgets. This revenue generation extends to and Strategy for Treasury Markets management. Interaction with stakeholder functions at various levels is very important specifically with Credit Risk, Market Risk, and Treasury-Capital functions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Credit Investments and Portfolio Management for Treasury Market assets.
- Generating Revenue through Corporate Bond Investment Management and strategy.
- Generating Revenue through Treasury Investment strategy and investments.
- Developing credit investment strategies with different Treasury Market centres incorporating impacts of the Investments on Capital, Liquidity and Risk.
- Monitoring credit risks on the Portfolio from individual Issuer risk to Concentration Risks
- Working with Internal Credit Research to assist in assessing the creditworthiness of the credits we invest in.
- Assisting in Stress Testing scenario setting.
- Treasury Markets Senior Management
- Senior Risk Stakeholders in Credit and Market Risk
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive experience in trading Credit Markets from senior to subordinated debt across FI and Corporate Paper (senior only).
- Proven track record of generating Pnl and opportunities in Credit Markets.
- Familiarity of issuers across of multiple assets classes ranging from Supra, Agency, Covered ,ABS, Bank and Corporate Paper (Europe as well as Asia a benefit)
- Understanding of VaR, and other Risk metrics namely PV01 CR01 etc.
- Understanding of Credit Risk processes for limit management for Banking Books. (CAT 1 limits)
- Familiarity with Liquidity Coverage Ratio and other Liquidity metrics would be helpful in addition to an understanding of Bank Capital.
If you are interested in this role please contact James Metcalfe - Registration Number: R1655271 email@example.com