Treasury Service Advisor
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
Treasury Service Advisor
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
We are currently seeking a number of Treasury Service Advisors to join our team. Working with our varied multi-national corporate client. You will help to Service, advise, support and manage portfolio of Global Treasury Services MNC, FI and Middle Market clients by providing professional, courteous and high quality customer service in all aspects of domestic, international and cash management services. This role offers a high level of visibility as you'll work in conjunction with a number of other internal teams to provide seamless delivery to, and build relationships with a variety of client stakeholders.
We not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career. With exposure to a variety of financial products, internal exposure to business and support stakeholders and expected year-on-year growth of the team, we can offer excellent development and represent the ideal mobility opportunity.
- Working closely with Sales, Operations, Technical Help Desk, and Fulfilment departments leveraging teamwork to provide the client with a seamless delivery
- Act as primary point for clients. Manage, log and investigate the day to day servicing enquiries, complaints of all assigned and escalate as appropriate
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries
- Liaise with local / regional operations at all levels for timely and accurate resolution of queries.
- Conduct period service and scorecard review with clients
- Working independently with strong organizational skills to overcome challenges with requests and ensures our client's needs are satisfied
- Actively join in, support & implement local or regional projects as assigned by the Client Services Manager.
- Undertake regulatory remediation and ensure closures within designated timelines
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, credit, KYC.AML policies and exercise appropriate delegated authority.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Client Services Manager.
- At least 7-10 years' working experience in area of Client Services in the bank concentrating on delivery of treasury and cash management solutions for Corporate and/or financial institutional. Experience in servicing Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institution client is a benefit.
- Excellent presentations, communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Possessing a passion and urgency to serve our clients and operate as a client advocate
- Managing multiple request simultaneously that contain a variety of complexity and resolution periods
- Track record gained through operational experience within the payment, trade, or treasury environment.
- Good commend of spoken English and Mandarin.
- A good understanding of in-country banking system, account and liquidity structures as well as payment delivery systems.
- Excellent rapport with client contacts at all levels and with internal partners at all levels
- A proactive learner and self-starter seeking continuous improvement in all job-related aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and challenges
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement and process efficiency methodologies
Posting Date: 31/10/2017
Singapore, , OUE BAYFRONT, 50 COLLYER QUAY,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40