- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 12 sept. 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Generic Job Role
Responsible to achieve FX (Spot & Forward), & Investment sales on Business Banking customers
Provision of Spot and Forward FX & Investment services on Business Banking customers' needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Generate new business via direct selling to customers and referrals from different sales segments.
* Build, expand and deepen existing customer relationships through pro-active customer contacts.
* Proactive account planning on assigned portfolio and identification of potential Clients.
* Prioritize engagement activities to maximize revenue contribution from potential Clients against individual and Unit's annual budget.
* Maintain close working relationship with stakeholders and management to assist in resolving SME Banking customer problems.
* Ensure a high level of professionalism in conducting profiling and discussion with customers.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance framework through appropriate solution proposition.
* Give regular feedback to management on product and processes based on customers' feedback.
Qualifications and Skills
* Valid certification in CMFAS Modules 1, 5, 6, 6a, 8 & 8a.
* Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience and / or understanding of SME / Business Banking customers.
* Understanding of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and wealth Management products (exclude Insurance).
* Independently handle end-to-end process from needs-analysis, solution proposition to closures and thereafter customer-servicing to generate continual fee income.
How To Apply
Everything that matters to you in your career and in life, matters to us. Join us as a Relationship Manager and we'll support you to get where you want to go, and to be more of the person you aspire to be.
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/bemore. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.