Unified Communications / Lync / Skype for Business Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 14 déc. 17
Do you want to redefine the way our Microsoft unified communications (lync / skype for business) and email infrastructure operates? We're looking for someone who can help us:
– provide operational support for Mail and collaboration services
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you've got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– digitize the entire email infrastructure ecosystem
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Mail & Collaboration team in Singapore. Providing 24x7 operational support. Our team is committed to delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
Your experience and skills
- extensive knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business UC technology service, both server and end point
- good experience of integrating enterprise Voice & Video and Skype Mobile
- knowledge of designing and deploying Group / Persistent Chat, Edge services and Group Federation
– excellent knowledge of email exchange environment
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– sound knowledge of EAS, mail hosts & mail gateways
– some knowledge with Vantage, Verba, black berry, and/or GOOD is a plus
– exposure to office 365 & SPLUNK is a plus
– demonstrable experience in strong operational governance and delivering a quality operational service to customers
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.