Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
Global Payment UED team is growing at a rapid pace, to drive our growth we’re actively seeking out the best talents to join us on this adventure to provide the best payment service experience for global customers. We are looking for a talented User Researcher. You will be given the opportunity to explore, conceptualize, communicate, collaborate, execute and improve the quality of the products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team and stakeholders to engage them with our customers through the entire product lifecycle
- Lead and conduct a variety of user research activities in overseas markets to shape product design vision, identify research opportunities, help teams to explore new opportunities, have a better understanding of new markets and improve the product user experience
- Highly involved in the whole process of design and development, from needs finding in early stage, through concept validation and usability testing in development, to UX quantification and evaluation after release etc
- Synthesize quantitative data and qualitative research findings into actionable insights
- Educational background in HCI (Human Computer Interaction), Statistics, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated long term thinking around strategic and business focused domains
- 3+ years of practical research experience for global products in the internet sector and having good understanding of cultural differences
- Excellent communication, presentation, social, and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.