VP/AVP, Business Analytics, Institutional Banking Group - Data Centre of Excellence
DBS Institutional Banking Group (IBG) provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- The Business Analyst works within IBG Data Centre of Excellence team to understand IBG's business priorities
- Takes the lead to continuously identify opportunities or assess data solutions where business analytics can create value
- Lead experimentation and data innovation. Perform data discovery and data analysis (e.g., pre/post campaign analysis)
- Be adept at problem solving, prioritize projects and assignments, serve as the data subject matter expert, manage stakeholders, and be the first point of contact within the squad
- Build and own data products/solutions for the business, including managing timelines and data product quality.
- Support the business to operate data products/solutions (e.g., models, dashboards) to achieve business outcomes
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working with technology teams, data scientists and managing deployment of data analytics projects into production environment
- Keen understanding of data science and machine learning techniques
- Competencies in data manipulation tools (e.g., Python, Spark, SQL) would be an advantage
- Strong in MS Excel & PowerPoint with ability to visualize and present clear, concise, actionable insights
- Knowledge of transaction banking or corporate banking products would be an advantage
- Ability to navigate in a complex environment and achieve outcomes
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.