VP/AVP, Regional Digital Wealth Product Management, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Purpose:
- This role will focus on leveraging digital to scale our wealth management business by:
- identifying untapped market opportunities and emerging trends in the digital wealth space;
- rolling out initiatives focussed on creating best in class Digital Wealth Management customer experiences across regional markets, from customer journey conceptualisation through to delivery;
- leveraging data insights to maximise business outcomes through digital, building towards the vision for cognitive banking.
Job Duties & responsibilities:
- Setting strategic direction for digital wealth management & investment regionally (lead for selected growth markets)
- Overseeing of implementation of new digital initiatives. This includes customer journey ideation, design, through to launch, with project management on budget, scope and timelines.
- Incorporation of customer voice in all builds, initiatives and plans, through customer immersions, usability testing, 5 star rating, etc.
- Driving uplift in digital metrics e.g. adoption of Digital Wealth Management features, digital revenue, non-digital revenue initiated through digital channels.
- Collaborating with other Business Units (Wealth franchise leads, Marketing, Products, Business Analytics, etc.) to drive internal adoption, usage growth plans and external recognition (ie. campaigns, awards recognition, events showcase)
Required Experience: Functional experience
- Translating digital wealth vision into tangible and executable digital initiatives and capabilities.
- Conceptualising initiatives and digital capabilities by focusing on customer "jobs to be done", customer feedback, industry trends, internal feedback, competitive landscape.
- Delivery of initiatives and digital capabilities for the digital wealth platform in the region.
- Collaborate with technology, design team, product owners and other functions within the bank on delivery of initiatives and capabilities planned.
- Track success of the initiative against measurable business outcomes, identify opportunities to maximise impact, see through opportunities to execution.
- Initiating pulse checks of customer feedback to constantly uncover digital friction points and "jobs to be done".
- Driving internal adoption of our digital capabilities among front office staff.
- Stay up to date of industry and competitor trends, identify innovative solutions, upcoming features and opportunities for expansion.
- Past experience in managing a digital capability as a business
- Experience in designing excellent customer journeys and digital features.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions.
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action.
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak tech and business when needed.
- Familiarity with banking, wealth management, financial services, and platform businesses.
- Comfortable with Design Thinking, Customer Experience Design, Digital Development and Delivery.
- Strong project management skills.
- Skilled in data analysis and translating it into business outcomes.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Proficient at developing and delivery of effective presentations.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills incl. C-Level.