- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 15 nov. 17
- Ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of Group CDD standard across BU / Countries. Provides regional support to CDD related matters.
- To assist in implementing EWRA Framework
- Review of high AML risk cases and provide appropriate advisory strategy
- Participate in digitalization projects e.g KYC related process improvements
- To assist in conducting NPA reviews
- Conduct AML trainings
- Preparation of Monthly AML key metrics reporting
- Ad-hoc projects involving AML initiatives / improvement
- To assist on other FCSS advisory – Fraud, ABC, Sanctions, etc.
You should have at least 10 years of broad AML experience, including CDD, Transaction Monitoring, AML Risk reviews, and have a good broad understanding of different banking business units, especially in wholesale Banking businesses.
Please contact me at email@example.com or 6809 2868 for a confidential discussion.