VP Compliance, Fund Management
- SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 11 déc. 18
Our client is a leading global investment management firm with regional operations based in Singapore. They are one of the world's largest asset management businesses and focus on both institutional and retail clients. They provide investment solutions across a range of asset class such as alternatives, equities, fixed-income, multi-asset and infrastructure. Approximate AUM is over USD200 billion.
Our client is looking for an experienced compliance professional to join them within their investment advisory team to focus on advisory issues focusing on both public and private investments focusing on private equity and infrastructure.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Compliance advisory role focusing on multi-asset public classes as well as providing support to the private investment and private equity teams on relevant regulations and controls.
- Provide sound and pragmatic compliance advice to the regional investment teams and implement local and global regulations relevant to the investment processes
- Advise and ensure compliance with compliance related reporting requirements arising from investor registrations (e.g. RQFII and FPI).
- Operate information barrier controls and carry out monitoring checks (including conflict checks) between the public and private investment teams.
- Provide compliance advice on regulatory requirements relating to outsourcing arrangements arising from existing or new activities, products or procedures.
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate would have the following:
- Minimum of 12 years of experience as a compliance professional within the a global asset management institution with 8 years of experience focusing on investment compliance advisory work covering both public and private markets
- Ideally, you'd also have experience managing and operating information barrier controls and monitoring checks between public and private investment teams
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330