VP, Data Scientist, Business Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 avr. 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Work with product and business teams to define the problem statement and develop solution with advanced analytic techniques to address key business challenges
- Work with data analyst and engineer to identify, process and wrangle the data
- Design experiments to demonstrate business value of analytics solutions. Including testing the solution with real live data and quantify business impact/benefit
- Implement successful experiment to production
- Create reusable assets and share learning with others
- PhD in computer science, statistics, or other quantitative fields with at least 3 years of industry experience developing data science solutions, or at least 6 years strong industry experience with Degree in Quantative field.
- Must have excellent problem solving and advanced analytic skills
- Expert in machine learning and data mining with excellent data processing, wrangling and feature engineering skills. Familiar with industry paradigm and standard for model development
- Have developed and implemented industry machine learning solution for classification, prediction, forecasting and anomality detection problems
- Highly proficient with programming in Spark, Python or R
- Expert in at least one of the following areas or equivalent in depth: deep learning, NLP, graph analytics, anomality detection, advanced large-scale recommendation, large scale optimization, large scale multivariate time series forecasting, statistical experiment design
- Good communication and presentation skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.