VP, Digital Data Analytics, Digital Bank
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 21 sept. 17
VP, Digital Data Analytics, Digital BankAre you passionate about making a difference? Do you get bored when not challenged at work? Would you want to re-imagine how financial institutions should be interacting with customers? If your answer is a resounding 'Yes!' to all three questions, we may just have a role for you.
We are looking for an individual to join the UOB Digital Bank team to develop and manage our data analytics capability. Leading a small and nimble team, you should possess the unique capabilities of being an innovative data and analytics strategist as well as a great technical subject matter expert in your field. You should be comfortable with both mobile and online, and will be required to work closely with our technology partners to deliver amazing digital experiences. This is a challenging role and you should be comfortable in managing the entire data analytics life cycle from data design to model development, including tactical campaign implementations. Opportunities like this rarely come by and we are looking for the best talent out there.
So if you love to think out of the box and constantly believe there is a better way of doing things, you may just have found a team to meet your ambitions.
In this role you will also be part of the Big Data Analytics Group that functions as Analytics Centre of Excellence to deliver the transformational build, use, and deployment of the banks next generation analytics capabilities and infrastructure across UOB Group.
This is a leadership role whereby the right candidate will be able to make a significant and visible contribution to the establishment of Digital Banks core data and analytics capabilities.
• Support the establishment of Digital Data Analytics capability for UOB Digital Bank
• Support for the development and implementation of the Digital Bank data strategy, analytics and data driven decisioning capability through data analytics, campaign design and performance monitoring
• Responsible for development of business requirements for data, analytics and data driven decisioning capability in partnership with business, analytics and technology partners
• Support development and delivery of the Digital Data Analytics framework and operating model
• Partner with overall Digital Bank to conceptualize and deliver analytical insights through data analytics and customer management strategies
• Represent the Analytics Centre of Excellence to cross train team members, business users, and ensure business user adoption of analytics.
• Support the Enterprise Data Architecture and Governance Program and Big Data Program to develop the Analytics Capabilities and drive the Change Management agenda for the group.
• Masters in computing or science related discipline (eg. Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology)
• Minimum 10 years working experience in Digital Analytics or Data Driven Decisioning functions. The candidate must have campaign analytics experience with track record in the digital ecosystem
• Advanced knowledge of SAS or SQL, Data Warehousing, BI, Data Modelling with experience in Big Data a strong plus
• Advanced knowledge of A/B testing, data driven marketing platforms such as UNICA and strong experience in customer segmentation, designing and monitoring A/B testing campaigns
• In depth knowledge of digital banking, banking products and the overall industry
• Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting strategies and concepts in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
• Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills
• Innovative thinker with ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment