VP, Relationship Manager, Group Wholesale Banking - Structured Trade & Commodity Finance (STCF)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 21 nov. 17
VP, Relationship Manager, Group Wholesale Banking - Structured Trade & Commodity Finance (STCF)The successful candidate will be part of the Group Wholesale Banking - Structured Trade & Commodity Finance team responsible for assisting in developing and managing trade finance business focusing on bulk commodities (petroleum, metals and soft commodities) and serve as a trade specialist to commodity clients. The job scope will provide you with opportunities to understand the mechanism of structured trade and commodity finance, its financing structures and technicalities.
Your main job responsibilities include:
- Manage and strengthen existing client relationships including attending to all client inquiries, transactional and operational requests with assigned portfolio.
- You are also expected to develop new relationships. In the process you will need to demonstrate good credit acumen to identify and mitigate financing risks.
- Responsible for preparing credit proposals, carrying out financial analysis, market studies, due diligence and other related credit reports.
- Supports STCF to attain its strategic growth targets whilst maintaining a high quality loan book.
- Degree with at least 8 years of credit and marketing experience
- Possess both general banking and good trade finance knowledge
- Has relevant experience in the area of Structured Trade and/or Commodity Financing
- Good analytical ability, highly motivated and willing to take on challenges
- A team player who is also able to work independently with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Some regional traveling is required