VP / AVP, Data Science Expert, Enterprise AI/ML Governance, Data First - Transformation Group
Transformation Group supports the CEO and senior management team on the implementation of the Group's strategic agenda, including working with the businesses and functions to drive strategic initiatives across geographies. We focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019).
Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Job Purpose:
The Enterprise AI/ML Governance - Data Science Expert will provide data science knowledge and expertise into the development and implementation of solutions (strategic and technical) to ensure our AI/ML solutions are trustworthy and closely aligned to the evolving regulatory thinking in this space across markets. She/he will be a key member of the core team developing the enterprise-wide approach for AI/ML Governance and shall also work on exciting data science projects with the Analytics Centre of excellence.
This is a niche role, ideal for those who want all-round experience in analytics, governance and technology. Responsibilities
- Be the technical expert in developing tools for AI/ML Governance using Python, SQL, ML packages and tools
- Bring data science knowledge and expertise into developing and operationalizing the approach for AI/ML governance in the Bank.
- Understand and be up to date about the evolving regulatory thinking (publications, regulations etc.) around AI/ML governance in terms of principles, methodologies, tools.
- Evaluate frameworks and tools available in the industry to assess and monitor across pillars of fairness, explainability, performance, robustness etc
- Contribute and lead, where needed, the development of approaches to govern AI/ML solutions across the various pillars.
- Work with other data scientists to build AI governance internal tools.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of the status of AI/ML solutions across fairness, explainability, performance and/or robustness pillars.
- Contribute to assigned data science projects with the Analytics Center of excellence in the capacity of a data scientist.
- 5+ years relevant analytics experience in developing, deploying and monitoring AI solutions
- Technical experience in SQL, Python (writing common reusable Python packages), ML packages and tools
- Practical data science experience covering end-to-end problem formulation, developing training pipeline, deploy solution to production, and continuous monitoring
- Degree with strong focus and knowledge in machine learning, data mining or statistical / mathematical modellings
- Experience of AI/ML model (and system) evaluation, covering fairness assessment, explainability (transparency) and performance/robustness.
- Experience of managing complex and cross departments projects
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Big Data technologies and Distributed Machine Learning is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.