VP / AVP, Senior Data Scientist, Analytics Centre of Excellence, Transformation Group
The Senior Data Scientist in Analytic Center of Excellence (ACOE) will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas.
The Senior Data Scientist will provide the leadership in both analyzing and formulating the business problem as well as identifying and developing the analytic solution.
- Work with business and tech to develop end-to-end advanced analytic solution, from problem formulation, data sourcing to develop and deploying the solution into production
- Work with tech to continue improving the enterprise analytic platform, tooling and reusable assets
- Work with analytic community to continue develop advanced analytic capabilities, adoption of best-in-class techniques and practices
- Advanced degree with strong focus in machine learning, data mining or statistical / mathematical modellings with deep theoretical knowledge with machine learning and statistical modelling.
- 10+ years relevant working experience (or 5+ years' experience for candidate holding PhD in relevant area)
- Familiar with analytics and machine learning platforms and how it integrates with upstream and downstream data and production systems
- Experience of working with analytics platform users to gather/understand user requirements and working with Technology team to improve analytics platform to resolve user pain points
- Experience of managing complex and cross departments projects
- Full stack data science experience covering end-to-end problem formulation, developing training pipeline and deploying solution to production
- Familiar with developing machine learning pipelines following dev practice such as versioning, branching, merging, linting, testing and writing codes in structured and modularized way
- Able to analyze business needs, articulate the solution framework including the model output, business decision and potential impact to drive the adoption of the solution
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Technical skills: SQL, Python, PySpark, ML packages and tools
- Practical experience of Cloud based analytics tools will be a plus