Vice President, AML Enterprise Process Oversight
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Vice President, AML Enterprise Process Oversight
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Here in our APAC Office we are seeking an APAC Policy, Standards & Procedures Manager to join our AML Enterprise Process Oversight (EPO) team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the horizontal oversight of APAC AML-related regulatory, policy and standard related processes. The candidate will act as liaison with Compliance with respect to emerging regulatory and policy/standard issues, working with Front Line Units (FLUs) to facilitate compliance with all regulations, laws, polices and standards, as well as drive end-to-end clarity. Additionally the candidate will ensure effective practices are in place to drive FLU adherence to applicable AML laws, regulations and standards, and facilitate the socialization across the enterprise of emerging AML requirements.
The successful candidate will support the execution of internal operational process, controls, discipline and operational excellence within the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Enterprise Process Oversight (EPO) team, and across multiple lines of business (LOB) within the Bank, with particular focus on AML-related regulations, laws and enterprise policies and standards.
- Participate in operational and governance routines to ensure proper controls are in place to implement updated policy, standard and procedures with appropriate management-level reporting on progress to completion
- Support the engagement process with Business and Operations across different lines of business to perform gap assessments and facilitate the evaluation of whether changes to existing procedures are needed in order to align to current policy, standards and local regulatory requirements
- Perform quality monitoring and reporting routines that will be required to comply with updated policy and/or standards
- Track and report status of implementation of policy, standards and local regulatory requirements
- Contribute and participate in the reporting and escalation routines to monitor adherence and identify ramifications of non-compliance and failure to close gaps by the identified timeline
- Monitor any exception request and confirm they are submitted through the established governance routines, including ensuring adequate business justification, assessment of risk and mitigating controls
- Conduct the review of any granted exception on an annual basis
- Ensure denied exceptions should result in an SIAI or request for approval of work to be funded
- Scope of Work - Policy and Standard Implementation Oversight for 2 Enterprise Standards and local regulatory bodies across 12 countries in APAC
- Excellent working knowledge of AML program
- Good stakeholder engagement skill with solid business acumen and strong understanding of business/ operational processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write for and present to executives.
- Capacity to analyse complex data and present executive level reporting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills and organizationally savvy
- Solid proficiency with MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Motivated self-starter who takes ownership and can produce high quality results with minimal direction.
- Excellent time management skills and adaptability to address shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gain a solid understanding of various operations and support functions.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 25/10/2017
Singapore, , 01, 2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40