Vice President, Business Oversight - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 25 oct. 17 2017-10-25
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Business Oversight.
In this role, you will
- The Business oversight is responsible for ensuring that processes are aligned with policies and in compliance to local regulations.
- The job holder includes performing as the subject matter expert and instrumental to ensure that the Policy is embedded in the processes with proper identification of risks.
- The key focus of the job holder is responsible is to enforce governance of supplier risk management within Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
- The job holder must maintain the Banking and Wealth Management Outsourcing Register in an efficient manner and ensure that management is updated on critical issues and regular updates to create the awareness.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Well developed analytical, project management skills and enjoy working with others.
- Working knowledge of how the organisation fits together and the ability to mobilise cross functional stakeholders to get things done.
- Ability to drive the agenda, influence and communicate at all levels of the organisation and with specifically with a wide range of external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of financial services products that are offered by Retail Banking and Wealth Management Singapore.
- Self starter, comfortable working with concepts, ambiguity and on their own initiative.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XNG
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited