- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- Responsible to provide operation support for Bank's voice/video infrastructure.
- Manage and handle voice/video incidents and problem and ensure all incidents are resolved within stipulated SLA.
- Manage and maintain enterprise voice & video infrastructure including capacity, monitoring and patch management.
- Plan, implement and provide ongoing support for Avaya Voice infrastructure, Avaya/Verint Call recordings, Cisco Meeting Server and Skype for Business voice and video collaboration.
- Maintain and manage entire asset life cycle from Asset Mgmt, ID Mgmt, Monitoring to Configuration Mgmt.
- Develop and maintain of all voice & video system documentation.
- Maintain internal control discipline at a Satisfactory level - as measured by Internal and external Audit and local Regulatory ratings.
- Gathering of technical requirement, development of low level designs, implementation of voice & video transformation project.
- Planning project resource and lead the project team
- Manage voice & video transformation projects timeline
- Responsible for project implementation for Bank's voice/video infrastructure with quality and satisfaction
- Review and manage all changes to ensure operation stability.
- Manage all voice and video project risk and issue
- Monitoring voice and video project progress and provide reporting document
- Ensure project documentation are produce with quality for daily operation support
- Preferably 5 years of experience in voice and video technologies, Skype for Business or Avaya certifications are highly desirable.
- Have an in-depth technical experience and knowledge in Avaya and Skype for Business voice infrastructure.
- Have fundamental understanding of network technologies especially on Quality of service (QOS).
- Have experience in managing voice/video operations within a suitably sized enterprise environment.
- Proven track records in managing Avaya voice infrastructure.
- Operational experience in a financial sector environment strongly desired.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and able to interact professionally and appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Have the drive to change work on business as usual (BAU) areas, and the will to challenge the status quo.
- Have a quality mindset with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Avaya certification and/or strong understanding of Avaya contact centre technologies preferred.
- Skype for Business certification and/or strong understanding of Skype for Business technologies preferred.