WMIT - Client Servicing APAC Capability Unit Head
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 14 déc. 17
Are you at your best when leading a team? Are you a team leader who is disciplined, organised and with a good understanding of technology? Do you like to initiate change? Do you want to drive for the best performance of a team? We're looking for someone like you that can:
- lead/drive the delivery of regional applications (China, Taiwan, Japan), and manage/support the global applications delivery
- develop strong relationship with senior stakeholders
- drive hiring and performance management of the team
- grow the APAC Client Servicing APAC footprint
- collaborate with IT SPMs to define the products strategy and roadmap
- promote SDLC and strategic approach
- manage the financial of Client Services APAC, which is with yearly delivery value of ~ 5M CHF
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be leading the Client Servicing APAC team of 40 staffs (team members located in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, etc.), managing the regional applications and developing the APAC footprint to support global applications development. You'll be acting as the interface between the IT in Switzerland and the IT in APAC for Client Servicing Applications. Your role is to organize and oversee the delivery team.
Your experience and skills
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– worked in a similar position and team managing experience before
– good organization and analytic skills
– worked in other companies with standards like RUP or SDLC
– good communication skills in English
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.