- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 24 nov. 17
Wealth Advisor (Investment/Bancassurrance)
Wealth Advisor (Investment/Bancassurrance)Roles & Responsibilities:
- For Wealth Advisor (Investments) role, you will provide Unit Trust advisory support to Relationship Managers (RMs).
- For Wealth Advisor (Bancassurance) role, you will provide advisory services on Universal Life and other suitable Premier Bancassurance products.
- This includes interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable trade or product ideas, and sourcing of investment products.
- Portfolio counseling to clients (market views, trade ideas, explanation of products) by co-operating with RMs on joint client meetings, and preparing investment proposals.
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on Unit Trusts, investment basics, allocation strategies, etc.
- Preparing regular investment publications (eg, newsletters, product summaries, trade recommendations) for distribution to clients.
- A good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience;
- Sound analytical mind
- Able to interpret economic data
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred.
- The candidate must have experience in one or more areas of investment or Wealth Management products, eg, bonds, equities, FX, Bancassurance, Unit Trusts or portfolio allocation, in the capacity as analyst, strategist, or investment consultants.
- For the Wealth Advisor (Investment) role, the candidate must have experience in Unit Trusts and portfolio allocation, in the capacity of unit trusts product managers or investment consultants or similar roles.
- Must have or willing to learn a broad based investment-related exposure and background in order to multi-task within a small team.
- Candidate should ideally be mature, confident, and able to play a meaningful role in client meetings.