Wealth Management - Software Craftsman
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Job description
About BNP Paribas Wealth Management (https://wealthmanagement.bnpparibas)
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is the private banking activity of BNP Paribas group.
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting your wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to your loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group.
Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
WM Information Services (WMIS) provides development and support for WM Business sites and operates from Paris, Luxemburg, Geneva, Lisbon, Singapore and Chennai.
Within WMIS, you will within IT Transformation team and contribute to transforming the way we develop, deploy and collaborate. Your future team is focused on reducing time-to-market, simplifying delivery processes and increasing the quality of deliveries.
As a Software Craftsman, you will work closely with multiple teams, including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and other business and technology teams. The candidate will help delivery teams deliver the software with the highest standard of quality and will contribute to define and improve software engineering practices. The candidate missions will involve working on both backend and frontend aspects of a project.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies Required
· Strong Java and Spring technical Expertise
· Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Good understanding of good practices to make application portable across environments and ready for production
· Proven/previous experience with Test Driven Development and automated testing in general.
· Proven/previous experience in a Frontend project, either a Single Page Application or native development
· Understanding of code quality, what are the relevant metrics/indicators/smells and strategies to improve the quality over time
· Fluent in a programming language other than Java
· Experience in delivering software following an Agile methodology
· Previous experience coaching software delivery teams or tech lead within a team
Technical and Behavioral Competencies Good to have
· General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Private banking
· Speaking at conferences and/or user groups
· Contributing to open source projects
· Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Domain Driven Design, Behavior Driven Development, Acceptance Testing
Experience And Qualifications Required
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science or computer engineering
· 6+ years of experience as software engineer in the following domains:
o Java EE & Spring application (including Web Services, REST, JPA, SOA, Design patterns).
o Database (SQL & No SQL)
o Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
o API design