About The Role
- Be part of a highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Reports to the Associate Director, Wholesale Digital
Role Location: Ocean Financial Centre or Mapletree Business Centre, Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full-time opportunity
As a Wholesale Digital Associate, you will support the Product Owner to manage platform assets and associated deliveries. You will provide your domain and subject matter expertise inputs to the business requirements, and help define the system configuration, usage patterns for clients and performance, and for efficient operations. You will work on the business and technology issues to understand the impact, identify requirements, and assist the Product Owner in setting priorities. You will also help drive the incremental changes, service activations and other deliverables with delivery partners and operations. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Solid experience in the Banking and Finance industry
- Established knowledge of Cash Management / Cash Management business applications in general, and Liquidity/Virtual Account Management applications in particular
- Extensive experience in Channel Management
- A team player that displays integrity, excellence, commitment and self-confidence
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills with proven ability to influence outcomes
- Demonstrated integrity and commitment in the field
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number 11684.