Windows Support Engineer (L3)
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
• Supporting our End-User Computing Desktop Infrastructure (Windows), with a focus on VDI.
• Enterprise-level administration of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.x Environment.
• Deliver process improvements around the use of our core technologies (Active Directory, SCCM).
• Create technical documentation and procedures for the various APAC ITIP EUC implementers (L1, L2, L3).
• Deliver process improvements around our Monthly IT Security KRI's (MS-Patches, AV protection, End-Point Protection).
• Enhance the maturity of our Asset Management Lifecycle (End-User assets).
• Troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues, Analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions.
• Perform system implementation and administration for assigned systems
• Provide L3 support for Help Desk/Desktop personnel
• Participate in the prompt closure of Service-Now tickets (REQ, INC, CHG) assigned to the Desktop Infrastructure team.
• Participate in an on-call rotation
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Proven experience working with latest Citrix software solutions such as XenDesktop/XenApp, NetScaler and Citrix Receiver
• Proven experience working with vSphere
• Proven experience working with Active Directory and SCCM
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Product such as Windows OS , Windows Server, Active Directory, SCCM, MS-Office and Ability to implement solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies
• ITIL, ITSM and Project Management skills.
• Must be a great communicator, teacher and influencer.
• Must be a keen learner and enthusiastic about technology.
• Ability to perform deep dive analysis of issues and be able to quickly resolve complex problems.
• Be service oriented, customer focused, positive, and committed and an enthusiastic team player with a flexible 'can do' attitude
• Relishes taking responsibility in a hands-on environment directly interfacing with people at all levels of the organization
• Be able to follow the company's standards, processes and procedures.
Specific Qualifications Required
• Tertiary qualification in an IT (Computer Engineering or Sciences).
• 6 years of direct experience managing and supporting a large Windows environment.
• Technology Certifications preferable: (CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V, CCA-N, CCP-N, MTA, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE)
• Windows Authentication experience would be a plus (Kerberos, Gemalto Smartcards, Entrust PKI)
• Preferable experience and Knowledge in McAfee ePO