eCommerce NEO Business Support Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support a proprietary cross product eCommerce trading and distribution platform called UBS NEO
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– responsible for all aspects of incident resolution including impact analysis, root cause identification, escalation management, and effective communication with internal stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Neo Business Support L2 team in London as part of the Application Support Group. We provide world class operational support to both internal & external UBS Clients with particular focus on Sales/Trading users of the platform. The team has expert knowledge in both Trade flow backed up with technical understanding. The UK team is part of a global team located in London, SGP, Stamford, Nashville and Zurich providing 24x7 support for UBS NEO clients. A strong emphasis is placed on identifying and implementing improvements to resolve performance issues, bottlenecks and other potential areas for optimisation. . The team works seamlessly with colleagues, developers, business analysts and project managers to identify and implement improvements to support procedures and tools to further enhance the availability and stability of this mission critical platform.
Your experience and skills
– previously worked in an environment providing continuity and stability in a global production organization
– experience in managing and resolving production issues in a timely manner to minimize impact
– managed change and risk to co-ordinate software releases into production
– reviewed and influenced design, architecture, standards and methodologies across a distributed platform and infrastructure technology stack
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a good understanding of Linux/Unix experience
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.