- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BGC Capital Markets (Hong Kong) Limited
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Job Purpose: Grow the business unit by means of increasing electronic brokerage revenue and additional liquidity through the commercial use of technology initiatives.
- Partner with Voice brokers to boost ADV and build strong business relationships internally and externally, ultimately driving volume and revenue growth on the platform.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients’ front and middle office.
- KYC - understand specific client requirements, pitch features and benefits of the platform to identify and create competitive advantage.
- Hunting - develop and support the continued growth of electronic volume, revenue and counterparties using the platform by identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Farming - cross-selling.
- 360 relationship with existing clients with a full overview of client set up and preferences to aid eEngagement and support electronic revenue.
- Manage screen set up, training, electronic t&c acceptance, knowledge of trader movement, visit requirements and permissions needed.
- Mapping client desks and summarizing client interactions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Meeting Minutes).
- Maintain client contacts in CRM.
- First line of response for all client trade and execution queries.
- Technology QA and UAT from broker and client perspective.
Strategy & Analysis
- Gather market intelligence (Market Survey) to build an intimate knowledge of the key market drivers per focus ccy pair and competitor intelligence.
- Use BI tools to monitor client ADV and address accordingly.
- Weekly report of key highlights sent to local MD summarising client feedback, market intelligence, any issues experienced, competitor info and action points (Weekly Planning & Team Action email).
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of current affairs and regulations relevant to your product.
- Solid business-to-business sales experience.
- Financial background with product-specific and/or market-specific knowledge including regulatory changes and implications.
- Client-facing experience and ability to build both internal and external relationships.
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and in-house applications.
- Ability to commercialise external relationships
- Ability to elicit, validate and communicate user requirements
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Diplomatic and discreet
We offer highly attractive salary and benefits package. Please submit your application stating clearly your current/last drawn salary, expected salary and availability.
All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.