Load and performance test engineer
- Not Specified
- Bâle, Bâle-Ville, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Switzerland
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Load and performance tester Location: Basel, Switzerland Permanent role Start date: 01 December 2017 You would be joining a vibrant team of international professionals in our Quality Assurance and Engineering team in Basel. As an IT consulting company we are looking for software testers, who
Load and performance tester
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: 01 December 2017
You would be joining a vibrant team of international professionals in our Quality Assurance and Engineering team in Basel.
As an IT consulting company we are looking for software testers, who are flexible to work on different projects and who are not afraid of changes and can adapt to them easily. As we have many projects we will be able to provide you the opportunity to get to know various banking processes (payments, loans, cards, etc.), various methodologies (agile, waterfall) as well. We are looking for you if you are open to such a dynamic environment.
We will be here to help you to achieve your goals with continuous professional development plan and regular career discussions.
Your responsibilities as a Test Analyst will be:
- You will be acting as a Functional Test Analyst and Performance and Load tester
- Your duties will include preparing, writing and executing test cases (HP QC, JIRA)
- You will also be executing Automation Scripts as well
- You will also be involved in test planning, creating test scenarios and documentation writing
- You would also be providing test evaluation summaries and reporting
These are the skills and the professional experience you must have to apply for this job:
- Experience in Load / Performance Testing using Performance Centre to an intermediate level
- 4-6 years of experience in testing and quality assurance
- Experience in end to end functional testing
- Excellent working experience of HP Quality Center
- Quick learner, Flexible and excellent team player personality
- Ability to start working without supervision as a load testing expert of the team
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Automation tools
- Domain Knowledge and experience in Banking & financial Services
- Knowledge of IDAM (Identity and Access Management)
- German language is an advantage
- ISTQB certification
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
Meet Georgia virtually who is working as a Sr. Test Analyst in Zürich and is sharing her journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY&t=3s
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have specific questions before you would apply please reach out to: email@example.com and lets connect on social media: https://about.me/nfenyvesi
Please note that we only accept job applications from Swiss or EU nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies for this open job.