Web Communications Project Manager
As one of the premier suppliers to our international banking client in Basel, Swisslinx are looking for a Web and Communications Specialist with Project Management experience for a challenging 5 month contract role to work on a remote basis starting in March.
Joining a highly professional and motivated Web Communications team of 10 drawn from across the world, you would respond to changing business requirements and expectations by:
• Supporting central project planning within Communications and client needs
• liaising with business areas and advising them on the latest web comms best practices, analysing and documenting website enrichment and modernisation requirements.
• maintaining business-critical web applications, including streamlining and enhancing content management processes.
• maintaining full system and process documentation.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• At least two years relevant work experience ideally working in a communications function in a large organisation
• Track record in Project Management and Business Analysis
• Thorough and current knowledge of web platforms, and usability and development tools
• Experience with a range of Comms projects and web technology
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland (our client offers WFH during the pandemic).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA