Fundamental Equity Analyst
- Genève, Suisse Genève Genève CH
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MP Executive Consultancy
- 07 mai 18 2018-05-07
Our client, a leading Asset Management institution, has exclusively mandated us to recruit a "Fundamental Equity Analyst" to consolidate its active quantitative equities investment team whose philosophy consists in combining sound fundamental research with cutting-edge data.
The role requires a solid experience in financial statement analysis preferably gained in a quantitative environment.
You will have the opportunity to improve the firm's equity investment strategies by collaborating with their team of quantitative analysts; your fundamental skills coupled with their rigorous and evidence-based mind-set being key to a robust and repeatable investment edge.
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of fundamental equity research experience, gained in an environment such as a Broker’s Quantitative Research Department, a Quantitative Asset Manager or a Fundamental Research Provider
- Excellent knowledge of financial statement analysis and accounting standards
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to question status-quo and deliver facts-based conclusions
- Good common sense, curious, flexible and highly motivated personality
- Ability to work autonomously and a strong team player, with a “can do” attitude
- IT literacy: some exposure to scripting and handling of large data sets would be a plus.
- Proactive with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Resident of Switzerland or willing to relocate to Geneva.